Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Moment Spent Alone Doing Something I Enjoyed.

A Moment Spent Alone Doing Something I Enjoyed.
CLICK PLAY FOR MUSIC

Well, I have many hobbies like playing computer games, watching television, reading books, listening to music and exercising but out of them all the one I enjoyed most is playing one of my favourite computer game call Blackshot. Blackshot is a first person shooter online game. There are four characters in the game called Travis Banner, Vanessa Green, Adam Garcia and Cathy Finn. The character I chose was Adam Garcia because he looked cool. My parents only allows me to play computer games on the weekend as weekdays are suppose to be study days. However, sometimes there is so much homework that I have to do them over the weekend so I get to play less computer games.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE CHARACTER I CHOSE


Yesterday the 15th of January, my family went to Orchard Road for shopping. I did not follow them because they could spend the whole day at the shopping mall which I think is a waste of time. Therefore, I was alone at home all by myself. Then I started playing Blackshot once my family went out. I put on my headphones, turned up the volume and started shooting. I was so engrossed in the game that I was not even aware of the surroundings and the time. I played for more than four hours as I needed to relax after a week of study. After playing I felt very rejuvenated and less stressful. I really enjoyed playing Blackshot alone as compared to playing it when my parents were at home as my parents would disturb me or ask me to take a break while I am playing the game halfway.



                                                These are some pictures of Blackshot


I also enjoy playing a Facebook game called Mousehunt. It is a very fun game where you have to catch mice every 15 minutes. I am a Baron in the game which is quite a high rank in the game. I have played Mousehunt for almost 2 years and I am very familiar with the game. I enjoy playing Mousehunt alone as the game requires you to be focused so that you can use the correct traps and base in order to catch the mice you need.


                  
                   These are some pictures of Mousehunt


Although there are many fun and interesting computer games, I still have to arrange my time so that these games will not affect my studies and I will have to work harder as this year an important year.

3 comments:

  1. Not bad. This post is quite detailed. It tells me about what you like to do and therefore shows your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hobbies you have!
    Blackshot looks fun can you introduce it to me
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created an account for BlackShot but I didn't play it...... Nice post by the way.

    ReplyDelete

var uid='dad2dddf'; var LinkExclusions=''; var TargetOptionID=1;