Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Special Moment I Enjoyed With My Family.






CLICK PLAY FOR MUSIC


A Special Moment I Enjoyed With My Family.


During the December holidays, my family and I decided to go on a holiday and take a break from a year of work. At first, we planned to go to Paris during the holidays to see the tallest building in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. However, there was a snowstorm during that time and my family decided not to take the risk. Therefore, we decided to go to Taiwan. I really enjoy going on a holiday with my family because it is a good time for us to bond together as my father is usually busy with work.


Taipei 101


Taiwan is famous for its snacks that were sold in the night market and the Floral Expo was also held there, so my greedy family were very excited to go to Taiwan to taste the food sold there. We took the Singapore Airlines A380 to Taiwan on 6 December 2010. When I was in the airplane, my father and I watched a movie called "Takers". It is really an exciting movie and I would recommend it to my friends. After 4 long hours, we finally reached our destination.


We went to many famous attractions in Taiwan like the night markets, Taipei 101 and the Floral Expo. I think the most memorable place for me was the Floral Expo. My family and I really enjoyed the scenery, museums and especially the beautiful flowers there. When we entered the Floral Expo,a myriad of colours met our eyes. We stood rooted to the ground as the scenery was simply breathtaking.There were many types of flowers displayed there and we took many photographs to remember this enjoyable moment together. We also visited some museums which exhibited plants and flowers from around the world. The plant which interests me the most was the cactus that was displayed in the museum. There were over 50 kinds of cactus displayed there and I was fascinated as I have never seen so many types of cactus in my entire life.


Although there were many beautiful flowers and plants at the Floral Expo, the place was too vast and there were too many people visiting the Expo. We had to queue up for over 60 minutes to enter a museum. We selected certain areas of the park we wanted to go to and planned the route beforehand as we knew it would be impossible to finish visiting every part of the park.


Time flies when you are having fun. Before we knew it, it was time to head back to the hotel and we reluctantly left the place with some souvenirs bought in the Expo. I think the experience at the Floral Expo with my family is a very special and memorable one that I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that time flies when you're having fun! Especially when I'm playing computer games....

    ReplyDelete

var uid='dad2dddf'; var LinkExclusions=''; var TargetOptionID=1;